Your Willmar Area In-Home Caregivers
Learn how we can serve you and your loved ones right from their home.
The Service That Treats You like Family
I’m sure you have heard the saying “Home is where the heart is“.
We bet you know just how true this phrase can be — especially when you see the signs that your loved-one could benefit from care services. You would love to see them stay in their home for as long as possible.
At Compassionate Care, our purpose is to make our Clients’ lives as meaningful, safe, secure, and comfortable as possible… in their own homes.
Learn more about our story, passion, and mission in the video below.
At Compassionate Care we:
Strive to serve our clients with affordable, professional, and personal homemaker, transportation, overnight, and companionship services for the homebound and older adults. We help our clients maintain their independence in the security and familiarity of their home setting as long as possible.
We provide quality, non-medical care and companionship services to our clients who wish to stay in their own home but need assistance with daily tasks. Read about our services more in depth HERE.
Our service is based on the simplicity of Ephesians 4:32,
“Be Kind and Compassionate to One Another…”
“There are no words that can express how much our family appreciates Bev and her Compassionate Care services. Both she and each one of her staff have made all the difference in the world with dad’s care. Communication is so easy and flexible and it is evident their philosophy is about quality of life. Dad looks forward to each and every day of their time with him.”
“I was most gratified by the compassionate care and concern which you and your staff provided to my wife after her recent surgery. My expectations were far exceeded by you and your staff in the quantity and quality of the services which you provided and the extraordinary attitude that prevails. It is like having another family member providing the care. The Christian emphasis is very obvious to all.”
What Makes Compassionate Care Different?
– We understand the array of emotions that come with bringing a new caregiver into your loved ones home.
– The weight of this decision is not light as you want to find the best possible solution for you and your family.
– We strive to make this experience and transition easy and treat you like a member of the family.
Want to learn more about how we serve you and your loved ones at Compassionate Care? Read below!
1) Free Initial, In-Home Consultation We start with a visit to your home setting to meet with you and, if possible, your family members to talk about our services and to discuss your needs to best design a service just for you.
2) Caregiver Selection Next, we carefully review your needs, experiences, and interests. We choose a caregiver/companion who we believe would be just right for you. Of course, caregiver/companion changes can be made if you desire. We feel it is very important to have just the right person providing “Compassionate Care.”
3) On-going Communication We feel that it is important to keep in good communication with our clients. We specialize in getting to know you and your needs. We perform quality-service visits, courtesy check-in calls when loved ones are out-of-town, and we send a personal newsletter to our clients regularly.
Want to learn more about all of the services we offer? Click HERE!
Is Compassionate Care the Right Fit for You?
We’d love to meet you exactly where you are at in this process and see if our services match with your lifestyle. Simply reach out to us by clicking on the button below to start the conversation.